domingo, 18 de janeiro de 2009

Bob Marley - Sun Is Shining

Bob Marley - Sun Is Shinig


Sun is shining, the weather is sweet
Make you want to move your dancing feet
To the rescue, here I am!
Want you to know ya, where I stand?

Monday morning: Here I am! Want you to know just if you can...
Tuesday evening: Where I stand?
Wednesday morning: Tell myself a new day is rising
Thursday evening: Get on the rise a new day is dawning
Friday morning: Here I am!
Saturday evening: Want you to know just...
Want you to know just where I stand?

When the morning gathers the rainbow
Want you to know? I'm a rainbow too
So, to the rescue, here I am!
Want you to know, just if you can...
Where I stand? Know, know, know, know, know, know, know, know...

We'll lift our heads and give JAH praises
We'll lift our heads and give JAH praises, yeeaaah

Sun is shining, the weather is sweet now
Make you want to move your dancing feet
To the rescue, here I am!
Want you to know, just if you can...
Where I stand? know, know, know where I stand!

Monday morning, scoo-be-doop-scoop-scoop
Tuesday evening, scoo-be-doop-scoop-scoop
Wednesday morning, scoo-be-doop-scoop-scoop
Thursday evening, scoo-be-doop-scoop-scoop
Friday morning, scoo-be-doop-scoop-scoop
Saturday evening, scoo-be-doop-scoop-scoop

So to the rescue, to the rescue, to the rescue
Awake from your sleep and slumber
Today could be your lucky number
Sun is shining and the weather is sweet

Fonte: Letras.mus.br

Nenhum comentário: